My period started 2 days before normal which is odd. Positive hpt and blood test said hcg levels are at a 2. Could I have been pregnant but miscarri?

Unlikely. An HCG level of 2 is not consistent with pregnancy. Two day early period falls within the normal variations. Menstrual irregularities are not uncommon and anovulatory cycle is a common cause. If you miss more than two periods it would be time to see your doctor. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time. You may consider implanted contraceptive or an IUD. Consult this site for more information on this topic. http://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/menstruation/conditioninfo/Pages/causes.aspx Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.