Im 36 days late and still havent had a period ? I've took pregnancy tests and there saying negative I've always had a 28 day cycle .

Dr. Charles Jarowski
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Check again

A pregnancy test is usually positive with five to ten days after a missed period.
Since you have always had a 28 day cycle and now are eight days late, you should be concerned about pregnancy. Do the urine test again at ten days. Make sure the testing materials have not expired. Do not drink a lot of fluids for several hours--thus making the urine more concentrated. A blood test is more accurate!

In brief: Check again

Dr. Adam Levy