My son is taking phenobarbital and clenazipam for seizure control but he is suffering from behavioural change s.A impolsivness hoe can u treat this?

Talk To Your Doctor. This is valuable information for your neurologist. Sometimes the timing of the doses can be changed. Alternatively, she may want to try another medication combination. The first step is to get expert advice.
A neuro follow uo. Make sure you talk to your doctor, may need change in medicine.
Drug seeking? Both of those medications can be habit forming. Also, if mixed with alcohol, those medications can cause a person to stop breathing. It is very important to figure out if your son may be taking more of those medications than prescribed and to carefully monitor the taking of those medications. For seizure disorders, generally a neurologist is best at treating such conditions.