I recently discovered a hard pea sized lump in the left hand side of my upper back. The lump is slightly raised & hard to touch. Should I see my doc?

Best to see a doctor. It is best to see a doctor and get it biopsied or excised if necessary. .
Pea sized lump. All new lumps should be evaluated may be a cyst , a fibroma or other lesion. Would have a doctor/ dermatologist check it out over the next week.