I got slight numbness in right foot pain in leg doc said siatic nerve. I got relion from Walmart to check blood siatic are they accurate? Sugar is 96

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

Sciatica refers to the development of symptoms such as pain or numbness in the leg or foot stemming from the irritation of a nerve in the back.
It is one possible cause of the symptoms you are describing. The "over the counter" blood glucose machines are in general reasonably accurate, if there is any question you could also have your blood sugar checked at your doctors office.

Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman