Can constipation cause smelly gas when you haven't pooped for 2 days? If so how can I get rid of that? I drink plenty of water and eat fiber.

Dr. Shaban Faruqui
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Lifestyle change

Constipation is a symptom, not a disease.
-Foul smelling stools can be a side effect of taking more than recommended daily allowance of a multivitam or mineral. Foul-smelling stools can occur due to the foods people eat & bacteria that resides in their bowel.Malabsorption such as celiac disease, CHO & Dietary protein intolerance, Food allergy,IBD and many GI infection can cause foul smell.

In brief: Lifestyle change

Dr. Shaban Faruqui
Your long-term outlook depends on what caused the foul-smelling stool. Most conditions that cause this symptom are treatable.Making dietary changes may help prevent foul-smelling stools. u have a disease that affects the way you absorb food or the way your body reacts to eating certain foods, your doctor can create a diet plan that’s right for you. Following this diet plan can help reduce symptoms
Dr. Stuart Hickerson

In brief: Constipation

Yes, keep doing what you are doing.
I would also recommend you try some senna. Good gentle laxative. Eat and apple too.

In brief: Constipation

Yes, keep doing what you are doing.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela