Pain on right side of chest for past few days. An achy/tingly feeling. 25 year old otherwise healthy male. No shortness of breath.

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Use HealthTap Prime

...because you sound concerned about your symptoms, yet I am not sure you know (or were given) a diagnosis.
Moreover, you describe symptoms without posing a question, so I'm not sure what to write. In 400 characters, it's not possible to go into details. TTYD. HT Prime allows you to talk to a doctor live & ask as many questions as you need. You're young; if otherwise healthy, no reason to panic.

In brief: Use HealthTap Prime

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Dr. Stephen Pool
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Chest Pain Causes

The first thing you may think of is heart attack.
Certainly chest pain is not something to ignore. But you should know that it has many possible causes. http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/guide/whats-causing-my-chest-pain

In brief: Chest Pain Causes

Dr. Stephen Pool
Dr. Stephen Pool
Dr. Stephen Ram
Of course the safest option is to be examined and this needs to be done urgently if breathless or dizzy/fainting
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Board Certified, Pediatrics - Critical Care