6 mnth old just got X-ray cause of chest cough. What could the black dot be? Breathing from stomach just started now should we go back to hospital?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Mgt

I would advise seeing the ED, from your description the baby is breathing fast and using muscles not usually used in normal breathing patterns.
The baby may need to have antibiotics, lab testing and another oxygen saturation test. Assessment will be made at that time for bronchiolitis, pneumonia and sepsis. We can follow up once you have been in the ED.

In brief: Mgt

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology