Twin sister has breast cancer. Says she has ductal AND lobular cancer. Surgery,chemo,radiation And hormone therapy after. Prognosis for this type?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Prognosis is Stage-b

The prognosis of breast Cancer is dependent on stage of her Cancer at the time of diagnosis.
Most breast cancers are stage-1 or 2 and patients do very well, living near normal lives. Check in case she had stage-3 cancer....which does carry risk for recurrence in the future. I think she will do well over the next 5-10 years but needs to remain under surveillance as there is always some unpredictabi

In brief: Prognosis is Stage-b

Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Adam Levy