In general,Does lymph nodes for about month always mean they are cancer?

Dr. Natalie Hodge

In brief: Definitely Not

There are lots of "reactive" lymph node swellings which can happen in response to anything from a bug bite on the skin to a viral sore throat.
Of course this also depends on the location! Definitely have a face to face exam with a local physician such that he can take careful history and figure this out! Hope this helps!

In brief: Definitely Not

Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: No

even longer than that, doesn't indicate cancer, but your question isn't complete: we all have lymph nodes through our lives, how they react or look like, their location, number , etc.
. is the question you meant, I believe

In brief: No

. is the question you meant, I believe
Dr. Adam Smith