I suffer from recurrent uti. I have fibroids in my uterus that cause pressure. Can this be a reason for continuous bladder infections?

Not usually. Uterine fibroids are not usually associated with recurrent uti's unless they interfere with urination and contribute to incomplete emptying of your bladder, urinary retention; identification of the bacteria that cause each episode of UTI , the selection of the appropriate antibiotics the bacterias are sensitive to and perhaps the advice of a urologist on "long term suppression" may be of value .
Absolutely. The fibroid pressure on your bladder is making it almost impossible to completely empty your bladder when voiding. Residual urine is one of the chief causes of recurrent urinary tract infections. As a noted tip: Empty your bladder before and as soon as convenient after intercourse to help prevent infections.