2 weeks of burning/chilled sensation in whole upper body and arms. No pain. Symptoms come on when exposed to cold weather.Herpes?MS?Heart?

Dr. Alan Heldman
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Detailed history

In cases where the symptoms are complex and the diagnosis is not straightforward, many clinicians would say that the most important step is detailed conversation with the patient to elucidate the history.
Especially if some work up has already been done, a careful review of the story is the first step. Consider getting a consultation with a doctor in the office or here on HealthTap.

In brief: Detailed history

Dr. Alan Heldman
Dr. Alan Heldman
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Cold exposure

Your symptoms are most likely due to vasomotor reactions to cold exposure with intermittent dilatation of skin capillaries as the body tries to shunt heat into its interior and away from the periphery(hands,feet,nose,ears).
I wouldn't consider it due to any specific diseases.

In brief: Cold exposure

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine