Dear Docs,I'm 20yr old healthy man, Is it mandatory to get HPV vaccine before I turn 27? HPV vaccination in my country (India) is not widely used.

Dr. Roger Duvivier

In brief: Vaccine is advisable

Any of the HPV vaccines (whether bivalent, quadrivalent or nonavalent) will offer some protection against acquiring infections caused by some specific HPV strains and reduce your risks of developing lesions and tumors of your genital-perineal-anal tissues (penis, anus) and oropharyngeal tissues (mouth, tongue, throat) in the future.
Avoiding "vaccine preventable diseases" is wise and recommended.

In brief: Vaccine is advisable

Dr. Roger Duvivier
Dr. Roger Duvivier
Dr. Adam Levy