What is it? I have abnormally small penis. I'm 17 years old and my penis is 3 hard and that's pushing it and my girth is just bigger than my finger.

Doctor can evaluate. One's regular pediatrician, a pediatric endocrinologist, or an adolescent medicine doctor all have experience with the normal development of boys to men. One concern is whether or not there is low sex hormones. Sometimes, a smaller penis is normal or may run in the family. Chromosomal analysis is sometimes done to see if there is a genetic cause. A pediatric urologist can also help.