I'm 17 and my penis is 3 hard and that's pushing it and my girth is just bigger than my finger.... am I ever going to grow ? Also I'm pretty late in puberty, I can grow chops, I have pubic hair, arm put hair, and my voice already kinda deepen. Also I'm a

Dr. Michael Welsh
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Puberty Takes time

"From the time puberty starts until it is fully complete can be several years.
It often takes 3 to 5 years from onset to completion. Penis size during puberty is greatly influenced by the stage of puberty." * Give yourself some time. Also, remember, your doctor is used to talking about these topics. I know it seems strange, but your doctor won't freak out on you, I promise. *DrGreene.com

In brief: Puberty Takes time

Dr. Michael Welsh
Dr. Michael Welsh