36 weeks preg Watery discharge went to L&D thinking my water was leaking they said I have BV but I don't have odor or gray discharge. Normal?

Dr. Sandra Lora Cremers
Ophthalmology

In brief: BV

If you have BV, it can be normal to have watery discharge.
What did they treat you with? Consult with us to be sure your treatment will take care of issue.

In brief: BV

Dr. Sandra Lora Cremers
Dr. Sandra Lora Cremers
Dr. Brad Goldenberg

In brief: BV

The hallmark of BV is malodorous secretions, but a nitrazine test, ferning, or one of the more sensitive tests such as amnisure or ROM can definitively tell you with great accuracy whether your amniotic sac had ruptured.
If persistent, be your own advocate and get retested, prolonged rupture past 18hours is a risk factor for neonatal sepsis !

In brief: BV

Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham