Im 22 and weight 90kg with height 162cm... How to loose my weight?

Holly Barth
General Practice
In brief: Diet and Exercise
The goal is to burn more calories than you consume.
Watch your diet-eliminate junk food and don't over eat. Consider liquids as well-soda, alcohol, etc contains a lot of calories. Exercise multiple times a week. If you find an activity you really enjoy you'll be more likely to engage in that activity. Avoid fad diets that could prevent you from getting adequate nutrition. Make healthy choices.

In brief: Diet and Exercise
Holly Barth
Holly Barth
Answer assisted by Holly Barth, Medical Student
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Wt control
According to my calculations, your bmi or body mass index is 34.
3, which is too high. You want your bmi to be between 20 and 25. Diets are often ineffective as one usually gains the weight back as soon as the diet is over. So, you should consider some life style changes. You can start with writing down everything you eat, and then you can decide what you want to try and cut out. Good luck.

In brief: Wt control
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Adam Smith