In brief: Hard to say

You have not said which inhaler, and there are several types.
The overuse of inhalers is a clinical call, based on frequency of use/refills.If you are using it more often than needed or need it more often than expected your treatment plan needs to be updated.Overuse of beta agonists can lead to loss of effectiveness.Proper balance of stabilizer/maintainance inhaler with rescue inhaler is important.

In brief: Hard to say

Dr. Brad Goldenberg

In brief: Not necessarily

I can't evaluate your condition simply with the symptoms, if you are overusing the inhaler, you meed to listen to your doctor and get better

In brief: Not necessarily

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology