I think I got a cracked tooth should I see the dentist.? And what happens if it goes untreated and what are the signs of cracked tooth.?

In brief: See a dentist

You may or may not have a crack.
.. it can be a loose filling or even just a cavity: your dentist can tell with an examination. Sensitivity to sweets, cold, when biting down, or a foul odor can occur. Failure to treat can result in the loss of the tooth due to extensive decay or periodontal bone loss. Don't delay.

In brief: See a dentist

You may or may not have a crack.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Robert Douglas
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Depends

If the crown (top) is cracked and the crack is slight there will be no symptoms and nothing will happen if it isn't treated.
If the crack is more severe, then the tooth will eventually decay. If that is untreated you will have pain and may need a root canal. .If the root is fractured, you will loose the tooth. See your dentist for an x-ray to find out what's going on.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Robert Douglas
Dr. Robert Douglas
Dr. Arnon Rubin