Around 18 hours ago felt/heard a pop in or on the top right center part of my head then felt a cooling sensation come down the right side of my head.

Dr. Yelena Kipervas

In brief: Plan

To be sure what is going on with you we need to know: did you loose the consciousness or not, do you have nausea or vomiting, blurred vision, dizziness.
If you have any of these or some of these you need to go to ER ASAP. If nothing like these symptoms present you anyway need rest!!!!! For 2-3 days for your head: laying down and no physical activity.

In brief: Plan

Dr. Yelena Kipervas
Dr. Yelena Kipervas
Dr. Eric Weisman