Yesterday I did squats, lunges, and wall sits. Today I'm a bit sore from it. Does this mean I'm not doing it correctly?

Dr. Alvin Wells
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Muscle pain
Is not uncommon to have muscle pain or soreness after an intense workout.
The key to you change the alternate muscle groups during a workout. For example, one do an abdominal workout, one day do arms, one day do legs.

In brief: Muscle pain
Dr. Alvin Wells
Dr. Alvin Wells
Pathology
In brief: You're fine
Especially if you're increasing the amount of training, sore is to be expected.

In brief: You're fine
In brief: Recovery
When working out you need to gradually advance your degree of activity, especially with strength training, or pain/strain or overuse injuries.
When recovering use ice, stay hydrated and stretch. Legs will hurt more on day 2 post weight training as they heal with inflammation. Use a mixture of proper stretching, warmup, nutrition, & balance of cardiovascular and strength training to allow recovery

In brief: Recovery
Dr. Cornelius O'Leary Jr
Dr. Cornelius O'Leary Jr
Dr. Marsha Davis