Got my CT scan results and it said 1 to 2 mm calcications of botj kidneys and may be attributed to nephrocalcinosis does that mean kidney stones?

No. Are you testing our knowledge? Lol whoever ordered the ct scan can tell you that nephrocalcinosis and nephrolithiasis are two different things! nephrocalcinosis is deposition of calcium within the kidney tissue itself (parenchyma) and nephrolithiasis (kidney stones) are stones, not necessarily made up of calcium found in tubules, ureter and other areas where urine travels before it empties!
Yes stones. These are small stones that should pass spontaneously if they should break free and enter the collecting system. You will have pain if they pass. Drink enough water to urinate 2l a day if you want to prevent the stones from growing or from multiplying.
Likely incidental. Small non obstructive calcifications are common and frequently incidental, possibly nephrocalcinosis or not.