I have flu like symptoms for a little over 2 1/2 weeks with a foot rash thats blistered and sore and a stomach ache / nausea? Not sure what it is.

Dr. Bradford Romans

In brief: Coxsackie virus

More common in children(aka hand,foot,and mouth disease).
The treatment is symptomatic until the virus passes. It can last a few weeks. In adults,it can be associated with immune suppression (chemotherapy,organ transplants,AIDS,etc). See your doctor.

In brief: Coxsackie virus

Dr. Bradford Romans
Dr. Bradford Romans
Dr. Yash Khanna
A classical Coxachie virus infection causing Hand Foot and Mouth disease usually have a triad triad of blisters in mouth,rash on palms and soles of the feet.It usually does not last more than a week and blisters and rash start clearing up.It rarely last longer than a week or so
Dr. Reid Holtzclaw-swan

In brief: See your provider.

This is outside the normal duration of a viral infection, even influenza.
You may have a bacterial infection. I would recommend a visit to your primary care provider.

In brief: See your provider.

Dr. Reid Holtzclaw-swan
Dr. Reid Holtzclaw-swan
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Needs to be checked

It has gone on rather longer than what one will anticipate with a virus infection like coxackie virus.
I will suggest you have it checked by your doctor as the symptoms have persisted for more than two weeks.including blisters,stomach pain and nausea.Do you or did you have any rash on hands and sores inside the mouth

In brief: Needs to be checked

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Mgt

Please see a physician right away.
The blisters may represent an infection or reaction to an infection. Please keep well hydrated.

In brief: Mgt

Please see a physician right away.
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology