Past few mornings I've been waking up with intestinal cramping and then multiple loose bowel movements (not diarrhea). Why? The rest of the day I'm fine

Unclear cause. Hi Given the information provided, I would suggest examining what you ate for dinner the past few days. Did you eat something your body didn't tolerate or possibly try something new that your body is intolerant to? A common thing I hear about is dairy (like a glass of milk before bed). Since it is an isolated occurrence and you have no other health problems, likely it is nothing to worry about.