Hello, I waned to know if a 1000 calorie while exercising is safe. I'm 238 and morbidly obese . I'm a female as well?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: David L. Katz, MD

Please take a look at book by david l.
Katz, md. He uses an holistic approach to weight management and overall health. There are so many diets out there; the one you can stick to and slowly decrease weight is best. Dr. Katz can provide good info for you. Please see your doctor first. This will provide the safest and best way to better health. Congrats on your motivation. Peace and good health

In brief: David L. Katz, MD

Please take a look at book by david l.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: YES

However, always remember 3 things about successful dieting: 1- what you eat 2- what you do 3- who you are.
Diet = 7-80% nutrition and 20-30% exercise. Consult a personal trainer and a certified nutritionist.

In brief: YES

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine