I have had over 8 months of dizziness lightheadedness and yesterday I found a dime size lump on left side back of head nonmovable and non painful?

Dr. Waseem Barham

In brief: Lightheadedness

I am concerned about your symptoms.
I do not see your age listed, but regardless, I would recommend see your PCP ASAP or even go to an urgent care if the symptoms are active. The presence of the lump concerns me of previous falls from blanking out maybe. You need basic work up to start with and should include blood work, electrocardiogram and possibly scan of your head, echo and carotid ultrasound

In brief: Lightheadedness

I am concerned about your symptoms.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian