Help I need to c a doctor for ADHD / anxiety to figure out which one I have I may have been diagnosed wrong but have a strict med card doctor or psych?

Psych consult. You can meet with a psychologist to determine your diagnosis. ADHD and anxiety can co-occur. Check out this article