Currently experiencing yellowish-green vaginal discharge with a weird smell but no signs of redness on that area. Doesnt hurt when I pee too?

Need STD exam. Please go get an exam to see if your vaginal discharge is from a sexually transmitted infection Does you partner have discharge from his penis or pain with urination?
STI? The symptoms are suggestive of a sexually transmitted infection such as Gonorrhoea or Trichomonas. It could also be due to Bacterial Vaginosis. Please see your doctor who can take swabs and send to the lab then treat you accordingly. In the meantime please avoid having unprotected sex with any partner.