I have a weird hole type thing I've never seen before on the bottom of my foot. Is there a way to take a picture of it to show someone to confirm?

Veruca? It may be a veruca or wart on the sole of your foot. Warts on the sole of the foot often form holes. Do you have diabetes? If you do a video consultation someone can have a look at it for you.
Yes. Yes. If you initiate a Virtual Consult with a doctor here on HealthTap, you'll have the ability to upload an image for the doctor to see.