I have a pimple that expand to a small bubble redish began to bleed I use toothpaste & Tea tree oil 100% from Australian covered with Guage w/Md tape?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Examination

You need to be seen by a Dentist to rule out a fistula, a draining tract from an infected tooth.
You also need to see a Dermatologist. All that junk you are putting on your face can create a permanent scar. Use toothpaste in your mouth, nowhere else. Get professional help.

In brief: Examination

In brief: See DDS

See your dentist, it appears that you have a fistula, normally associated with a tooth that needs to be addressed.
The home remedies will not work long term.

In brief: See DDS