I have these painful blisters that are starting to crack and bleed on the sides of my mouth. Is this something I should be concerned about or is there any medication to relieve the pain?

Dr. Nanette Nuessle
Cheilosis can be a yeast infection, but usually is a vitamin deficiency, such as b6, iron or zinc.
Treatment is based on cause, so see your provider. If you are pregnant or nursing, stay on your prenatal vitamins. Avoid excess sugar, as this can tie up b vitamins.

Dr. Nanette Nuessle
Dr. Nanette Nuessle
Dr. TRUC DAO
In brief: Blister mouth corner
Other diagnosis is herpes labial which is very contagious but treatment can reduce recurrence and the spread.
Zovirax (acyclovir) topically and the pills combined minimize duration of the problem and the frequency.

In brief: Blister mouth corner
Dr. TRUC DAO
Dr. TRUC DAO
Dr. Mark Diamond
I have to disagree that these corner of the mouth blisters are are a vitamin or zinc deficiency.
Those conditions are very rare and usually are associated with other symptoms. Yeast infections are very common and treating the blisters with an antifungal medication, almost always solves the problem.

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Vikram Patel