Is it normal to be able to wake up in the morning and then like an hour later go back to bed? I have always been this way. I just love to sleep.

Pathology

In brief: Normal

There are many variations on sleep patterns.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: Normal

Dr. Keegan Duchicela