I'm a free-diver with mild mvp.I experience ~30 skippedheartbeatperday doc. said over 10000 skipped heartbeat we start drugtreatment is it safetodive?

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Arrhythmia type?

This is a difficult question to answer in this forum: use HealthTap Prime to convey your medical condition in more detail.
Do you know the arrhythmia type caused by MVP? (Atrial fibrillation? PVCs? PACs?) Diving will increase your heart rate & the demands on the heart (due to pressure / volume changes in the lungs). Potentially, your "skipped" beats will increase - but this depends on the diagnosi

In brief: Arrhythmia type?

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology