How can I gain weight?

Metabolism. Please see your doctor or an endocrinologist and ask about having your thyroid and other hormone levels checked. Peace and good health. If not medical issues, please consider higher protein intake such as protein powder shakes in the a.m. Focus on being a good person, neat and clean. This is far more attractive than weight.
See Dr., then eat... If one is truly underweight (based on height, family background, and body type), a Dr. can evaluate for a hormonal, digestive, or other disorder. If no medical cause is found, then one can add weight by eating more calories of nutritious foods, while also doing weight-training to increase muscle. Proteins: egg white, chicken breast, salmon,... Better fats: olive oil, peanuts, almonds, tofu,...