Are there any home remedies for urinary track infections?

In brief: Water
The best prevention for uti's are increasing your water intake and possibly cranberry pills or cranberry jiuce.
In uncomplicated cases, these have been shown to minimze the symptoms and even help treat these "infections". If these fail, then antibiotics will be neccessary. It is also beneficial to void every 4 to 6 hours and not hold the urine for excessive amounts of time.

In brief: Water
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Andrew Siegel
"The solution to pollution is dilution"....first and foremost, drink copiously.
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Antibiotics
Best to take dr, or nurse practitioner prescribed antibiotics at home.
That is my idea, and only proven home remedy for uti. All other remedies are myths.

In brief: Antibiotics
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber