How can I bond better with my baby?

In brief: Relax & interact

Your baby will learn & prefer your voice to others within hours.
It will see well up to a foot so you can interact visually and begin teaching baby about facial expressions using your joy and smiles to trigger a mirrored response.These will take time to emerge so be patient.Some moms go thru "blues" after delivery & have ups & downs.Keep aleart to that possibility and contact your OB for problems.

In brief: Relax & interact

Dr. Rodrigo Argenal

In brief: Breastfeed

Nothing compares to the emotional and biochemical bonding stablished during nursing your baby!

In brief: Breastfeed

Dr. Rodrigo Argenal
Dr. Rodrigo Argenal
Dr. Adam Rosh
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Bonding

I'm sure your doing a great job.
Spend time with your baby, feed your baby, sing to your baby, smile, and be playful.

In brief: Bonding

I'm sure your doing a great job.
Dr. Adam Rosh
Dr. Adam Rosh