I have tight pains in my right side of the chest and feelings as if something has breaking away on the inside of chest like a pressure sensation what ?

Dr. Zach Patrick
Emergency Medicine

In brief: See your doctor

There are many causes of chest pain but the more serious ones require in person evaluating.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Zach Patrick
Dr. Zach Patrick
Dr.

In brief: Depends

Chest tightness can be a symptom of heart disease but may be may other things such as aortic problems, respiratory disorders (asthma, COPD, bronchitis, lung collapse, infections), esophageal spasms, and muscle problems to name a few.
It really depends on the clinical situation and other symptoms you may be having. Depending on the duration it would be worth seeing a doctor.

In brief: Depends

Dr.
Dr. Vikram Patel