CT scan shows I have a cystic teratoma/dermoid cyst with an additional 3.5 cm rounded fluid attenuation mass within R pelvis abutting the above mass.

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Sorry to hear it. Q?

I'm sorry to hear the scan report.
It seems like you could use some support in making sense of all this. Most importantly, do you have symptoms? I don't see a question posed, so please specify what is worrying you about the CT scan report. A teratoma is a (usually) benign tumor or growth. Fluid around the teratoma ("abutting the mass") is not unusual, & could also be b9. TTYD or use HealthTap Pr

In brief: Sorry to hear it. Q?

I'm sorry to hear the scan report.