I'm experiencing soreness and tightness in my lower throat, back of neck and upper chest. No cough and am breathing fine. Not reflux?

More info needed. Does the throat soreness and tightness occur with swallowing. Does this and the upper chest tightness occur with exercise or stress. Are the symptoms continuous or intermittent. What is your age. Do the symptoms occur at night when you are laying down. Are they associated with eating, or with specific foods. How long has this been going on?
URI. The first thing I would consider is the beginning of a viral upper respiratory tract infection with nasal congestion and some cough to follow. Treatment consists of rest, drinking adequate fluids, gargling with warm salt water or sucking on lozenges. If sore throat persists or worsens, a throat culture to check for strep(which is treated with antibiotics) is indicated. Discuss this with your MD.