I have had nasal congestion for almost a month that has not gone away. I have taken allergy meds, sprays, and nasal decongestants. None have helped.

Dr. William Culviner
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Nasal congestion

Was this precipitated by a cold(URI) or allergies? Any history of chemicals inhaled which are irritants like paints, glues, or diesel exhaust.
Is your environment dry in your home? As you can see there may be an underlying factor contributing to this. Another more obvious thing would be nasal trauma. You need ENT exam with fiberoptic scope to check you out and put together a treatment plan.

In brief: Nasal congestion

Dr. William Forsythe