Swollen hard red lumps on lower legs & ankles swollen w/ very sore hip, knee & ankle joints. Mainly hurts after resting. One heel aches a lot flatfeet?

Needs to be checked . We do not have enough information to tell you what is causing your symptoms of swollen lumps and pain in the joints. We don't know how old you are and what other co existing condition you might have and if you are taking any medicine. Etc. We need a detailed history and physical exam and you may need blood test and if indicated some imaging like xrayes or others like MRI etc,Consult your doctor.