How to lower blood pressure?

Low salt. Reduce sodium Intake. Work to achieve ideal weight, Caffeine only in moderation. Regular aerobic exercise. Take medication as prescribed by you physician.
Depends on level. If Blood Pressure is mildly elevated we will try life style modifications like dash diet,salt restriction,exercise and weight loss if over weight,stop smoking if you smoke.And if that does not work then you may need drugs to lower your Blood Presuure.
Treat high BP. Hypertension can be treated without medication. Regular cardiovascular exercise, at least five days per week. DASH diet - salt < 2000mg daily, fiber (> 35 grams daily for women and > 50 grams daily for men), lean protein sources and complex carbohydrates. Stress reduction - meditation and such. Sleep 6-9 hours nightly. Don't smoke cigarettes - ever.