I'm looking for a doc in illinois that accepts medicaid /harmony insurance for suboxone treatment?

Go to pain clinic. You might want to start with the pain clinic in your community and go from there .
Medicaid/Illinois. Call State of Illinois Insurance Department or go to a University Hospital and ask at the Dept of Medicine. In NY they restrict the number of docs who can write scripts for suboxone. And most of all try to get your life together!