How can the pulmonary HTN be treatable if there is 3 mild leaking valves?what is the rate of progression?&aftr3months of last test what can be shown?

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology

In brief: It is unlikely that

mild regurgitant valves will contribute significantly to the diagnosis of pulmonary hypertension.
Marked or severe regurgitation could. There may be a primary pulmonary hypertension issue that needs evaluated especially at such very young age. I think you should get a second opinion from a pulmonary specialist before assuming you have this diagnosis.

In brief: It is unlikely that

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Dr. Ira Friedlander
Dr. Vicken Poochikian