I have a headache left side of my face seems like it travels from the left side of my nose above my left eye to my left temple and back of neck left?

Dr. Julie Chao
Anesthesiology

In brief: Headaches

Do you have rash on your face? any other symptoms (sensitive to light, sound), trouble seeing, or difficult movement on left side of your face? It is hard to tell, you might have migraine headaches, some type of neuralgia, early shingle, or just simply headache.

In brief: Headaches

Dr. Julie Chao
Dr. Julie Chao
Dr. David Dinhofer
Radiology

In brief: Sinusitis

although, this could be any number of usual headache pain, typically, sinusitis is around the eye and unilateral.
I recommend you use steam breathing treatments as an early approach to this problem. If it persists, you should consult with a doctor as you may need antibiotics.

In brief: Sinusitis

Dr. David Dinhofer
Dr. David Dinhofer
Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Headache.

A unilateral headache of this description could be consistent with migraine or cluster headache.
Could be one-sided sinus issue as well. However, if this is new then investigations are recommended - blood testing and MRI of the brain - to be sure it's nothing else. The clinical descriptions of headaches are usually reliable, but testing boosts the diagnostic confidence.

In brief: Headache.

Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Adam Smith