Get frequent bouts of fatigue that impact life. My doc is baffled &questioned if I'm depressed. Have POTS syndrome. My Vit D is low. I exercise daily?

Underlying causes. I believe that POTS is a set of symptoms which can potentially explained by a underlying cause. I would recommend you look for a cause by working with your doctors and address the cause before you say that you have depression. The one key question to ask about a person with depression is their level of interests towards their favorite activities. It will be concerning if they lose that ability.