I was on a low carb diet for 4 weeks. I just started eating normal. Ive been getting frequent constipation ever since and now I'm getting worried ?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Low carb bound up

I was on a low carb diet for 4 weeks.
I just started eating normal. Ive been getting frequent constipation ever since and now I'm getting worried ? ANS: likely related 2 low fiber n diet. It is not nice to fool with Mother Nature. Loosen up & don't worry. i recommend the DASH Diet 4 best all around diet. Here is Kindle book id. Get read and use. Kindle Book-13: 978-1-43914-059-8 It will all pass.

In brief: Low carb bound up

I was on a low carb diet for 4 weeks.
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine