When I go to the salon I find the wash basin uncomfortable and often get floaters in my vision from laying back. Will i have salon stroke syndrome?

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Not consistent.

"Salon stroke" syndrome (vertebrobasilar insufficiency) usually doesn't cause floaters - it causes other symptoms u don't have: dizziness, double vision, weakness in the knees, & "crumple attacks" (loss of muscle control) that precede the stroke.
"Floaters" usually point to a problem in the cornea or retina of the eye, not the brain. See an ophthalmologist or neurologist soon to confirm diagnosis.

In brief: Not consistent.

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Dr. Eric Weisman