Had hep b c ,20 years ago ,now have problems with lingual tonsililitils ,numbness left leg ,nerve pain behind left ear , getting worse, drs confused?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: It sounds confusing!

Linking a prior history of hepatitis B and/or C with these current symptoms would definitely not be something "top of mind" for me.
First, you want to make sure you know your current hepatitis status: get current serologic tests. Having numbness of the leg and behind the ear suggests some systemic neurologic condition: ? MS, etc. Only a skilled diagnostician performing an in-person eval can help.

In brief: It sounds confusing!

Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Eric Weisman