I have got a question I have been dealing with burning crawling sensation especially at night sores on skin that crust over an wen removed leave test?

See your doctor . Without actually being able to see these sores it's hard to tell if this is a type of rash or reaction to something. I'd suggest seeing your PCP. Need more history from you, look over your medications, possibly blood tests or a skin biopsy and definitely an exam. Best to see a doctor. The last part of your post is unclear. Good luck!